2007년 2월 4일 일요일

My New Year's Resolution

My Learning Resolutions: January 15 – March 23, 2007

Writing 1 Standards and Benchmark:
Standard 1. Uses the general skills and strategies of the writing process:
Goal: I plan to learn and use a variety of strategies to help me better to edit and publish my work.
Method: I pan to do this by creating a checklist of my problem areas in grammar. I will memorize and use the four comma rules.

Standard 2. Uses the stylistic and rhetorical aspects of writing
Goal: I will try my best to write in precise and descriptive language that clarifies and enhances ideas to the reader. Also, I will try to have words that stimulate the imagination of the reader.
Method: I will manage this by using more descriptive words and trying to achieve a specific tone in my writing.

Standard 3. Uses grammatical and mechanical conventions in written compositions
Goal: I plan to have good punctuations in written compositions. Specially, I will watch out for my comma mistakes.
Method: I will achieve this by following the “Four Ways of Using a Comma” rule.

Standard 4. Gathers and uses information for research purposes
Goal: My goal is to try and gather information from many sources so that I am not dependent on one source.
Method: I will accomplish this goal by putting more of my time in researching useful information than just writing the assignment on time.

6 Traits:
Goal: I will try and have vast amount of information researched to make intelligent ideas.
Method: I will do this by trying to use more observation, formal research, reading or talking with others to eliminate unnecessary information to make the writing clear in the reader’s minds.

댓글 없음: